Friday, July 29, 2011

Yeay Finally :)

Salam.

Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah finally I already received an email from Newcastle University. So, sebelum ni I still felt unsure laaa like am I going to Australia ? Macam tu sekali kannn. Now, it is a sure :)


Happy Face :) *wink*



It is with GREAT PLEASURE that I am forwarding to you an offer for a place in a program at the University of Newcastle ;) Thank you Allah 




Well, it is still conditional offer though. To get unconditional kena isi online form which is yet to be done. But still Alhamdulillah :)


Tapi apa pun, semua ini datang dari Allah. Dia yang memberi kita dan berkuasa atas segala-galanya. Mudah-mudahan alah mempermudahkan segala-galanya. Thank you, Allah :) And I think I will never feel bored on thanking Allah for giving me all the nikmat and not to let me astray from Him. InsyaAllah :)




No comments: