Sunday, July 24, 2011

* Wedding ;)

Salam.

You know, I just love weddings. Seronok tgk orang jadi cantik like princess <3. I just get back form my uncle's wedding and I felt awesome sebab berjaya buat hantaran although it is not that gorgeouslaaa like Pak Abu kann, but still I'm satisfied and of course with the help of ibu and kaknyah. (actually, ibu yang put lots of effort like a lottt okay. i was just apart of it jee)

Basically, some of the hantaran that me and ibu gubah ;)

Ring :)


Perfume and konco konconya. HAHA ;)


Kain with white roses ;)


Longchamp handbag ;)


Shoe ;)


This is my uncle, we called him Yeid. Wierd much eh? HAHA


Here's the lovely bride Aunty Eika. She's so pretty laaaa ;)


After nikah <3 Happy Wedding


Reception. So Royal like that :)


Family picture. Sadly, I was not in because I busy taking other people's picture.

Well, that's it for the update. I'll update for the wedding in kampung pulak ;) Soon.

2 comments:

Nabihah said...

waaaa... pandai nye ainun buat hantaran!!!

ainun zulkiflee said...

HAHAHA, biasa je laaa Dara. Cucuk cucuk je. HEHEHE. Nanti kalau kau kahwin bolehlaa akut tolong buatkan hantaran kau pulak. HAHAHAHAAH ;)