Thursday, November 3, 2011

Upside down

Salam.

Its been ages. Yes, ages since my last post yang crave sangat sweeeeet foods and hoyeaahh! I managed to eat all of them minus the apple strudle. -___________-" I've been tweeting a lot lately, okay maybe not lately but most of the time. Haha and reading stuff as well as watching. One issue that caught my eyes, Seksualiti Merdeka. So, before anything let me tell you what exactly is seksualiti merdeka.From what I've read, Seksualiti Merdeka is to allow gay and lesbian relationship in Malaysia. Simplistic definition.

I know I am nobody to discuss about this or to raise my voice but I think this is absurd. You know, ludicrous. To actually support all gay and lesbian, should be strictly prohibited. As a Muslim, I don't agree with this and yes some says, they don't choose to be gay or who they are going to fall for but what are we doing? Stands for their rights? As if we are full of love and care and try to protect them, to say that they should have someone to actually support them. But ladies and gentlemen, this is not the way. Indeed they need someone to help them. We as intellectual, and responsible human, and as for me, a Muslim, Yes, we should support them but not supporting them to continue and think that yes, its okay for you to do this and yadaa yadaaa, instead giving them some food for thought. Giving counseling and direct them to the right path. Allah is everywhere and Allah memegang hati hati mereka, InsyaAllah they will change :) Supporting is not helping but instead, making the world upside down. They are not guilty, they just need someone to help them and we can help them but in a right way lah kan :)

The rational here is that,  what kind of activity or campaign that will be done or had been done should know its limitation boundary. Think of Malaysian sensitivity. Have some sense and think before everything become haywire. I know, this is a very sensitive issues to be blogged about. Maybe, I'll lost my followers or I don't know what will happen in anytime soon. I just feel to write. For now, I just pray that Malaysia is safe and Allah protect all of us in Malaysia. Amin :)

No comments: