Saturday, September 27, 2008

//apa itu cinta.

mood : peaceful

now i can right with my heart.star with this things that i had in my college. things were changing and i dind't ask or pray that to happen.i just have Al- Quran to read and hold with as i will feel calm besides the greatest God creation.kalamullah.
In Beseri, i learned lots of thingabout my life.it matured me in every aspect.the way i think, the way i sort things out and the way i adapt with problems.thank you beseri.
friendship is the hardest to keep actually.it was even harder than you keep a thousands pesos from a bank that you steel.seriously.i tried to keep the friendship as bloom as it can. i've failed to do so.it's not that i don't want to be friends with thwm.it just that i can't find my way, my intention. All i can do is lagh non stop.i noe it's fun.i had a great time with them.then, i started to realize that things change for better.do believe in urself.if u think what u do is rite,then, go on.
Manusia kadang2 lupe, Allah bg keseronokan sbb nk bg peringatan.Mereka x pernah fikir. i'm not saying that to everyone.it just for a particular person.in beseri,after all crushing things with boys, I believe, Allah opens my heart n meet me with this one guy...he's kind, sweet, and gentle. i was deeply in l***E with him.As this things go on, i realize that, i need to change. So, i realise that lots of things do give advice.well, that's my mom...people always lie.
that's important.i got to off. wanna go out. chow. see u again :)

1 comment:

Abg Kelaba said...

Cinta itu umpama kurap makin digaru makin sedap http://replymf.googlepages.com/